
I found some pictures on our older computer from July 2005. I completely forgot about them but I just love a few of the shots. I just completed this digital layout of Kael using one of those shots. I have been thinking about the things that I need to document in a layout so that we don't forget them and this saying of his is one that I want to remember! It's funny how hard it is to remember the little things like how small our kids were, things they have said or funny little anecdotes that we think we will never forget. Then the details become blurry. So I just had to get Kael's cute little saying on a layout before I forgot about it! After all, he is almost 5 years old and the details of toddlerhood are already fading!
1 comment:
I guess this is an aspect of scrapbooking that never came clear to me until just now. I tend to focus (if you'll pardon the pun) on the photographs, and it never would have occurred to me to make layouts based on the small life details that make a family unique.
Maybe I'll go off and put together a layout about how "chicken's butt" came to be code for "I love you", between my wife and me.
Post a Comment