Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Project 365



I saw a blog today by someone that is going to post one photo a day (that is taken that day!) to document kind of a day-in-the-life journal. I'm going to give it a shot. Now I may have to post 2 or 3 days at once since it is sometimes impossible for me to get to the computer and even harder to find free time for something like downloading pictures from the camera and possibly working on them in photoshop! But I am going to give it a shot! Just to capture one moment of everyday for one full year. It will be awesome if I can actually do it! Wish me luck! And, btw, the photos may not always make sense to everyone! You would expect photos of the kids but I may just use this as an opportunity to work on my photography skills and take all kinds of shots! Be prepared! The shot above is of Kael at about 18 months - I know, it's old but I just came across it and just love the way his eyes POP! Such a beautiful boy (can boys be 'beautiful?)!

No comments: