Every year the kids decorate gingerbread houses before Christmas and then pick off the candy and gingerbread through Christmas break. A couple of years ago I hadn't had time to pick up the candy and stuff and even Adam, who I thought was too old and too cool to care, couldn't believe that we weren't going to decorate houses! So of course I ran to the store and we did houses! And the tradition continues...thesse are the houses the kids did this year. (I usually don't help much but this year I did a little!!)May God grant you always... A sunbeam to warm you, A moonbeam to charm you, A sheltering angel so nothing can harm you.
Friday, December 31, 2010
Ott Family Tradition
Every year the kids decorate gingerbread houses before Christmas and then pick off the candy and gingerbread through Christmas break. A couple of years ago I hadn't had time to pick up the candy and stuff and even Adam, who I thought was too old and too cool to care, couldn't believe that we weren't going to decorate houses! So of course I ran to the store and we did houses! And the tradition continues...thesse are the houses the kids did this year. (I usually don't help much but this year I did a little!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment