Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Mother's Day


So Mother's Day was 2 weeks ago but I finally have time to share a picture of my present on my blog. I mentioned to Jamie that I had seen this settee in an antique store and that I really liked it. I love all furniture - old and new - but this piece just caught my eye! I really didn't think that he would buy it for though because I figured it was out of the price range of the 'typical' Mother's Day gift and also because he just doesn't like to feed my habit of literally collecting furniture! Not that I have alot - our house is too small! But I tend to pick up pieces here and there, use them for a while, maybe re-hab them and then get rid of them. But I really don't think I will do that with this one! I love it and it fits perfectly on one side of my living room. Yeah...he did good! I think I'll keep him!

No comments: